7799?

From: jm (jm_at_mindless.com)
Date: 11/04/03

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:23:47 -0000

    Hi

    I have been asked to look at getting a small organisation up to 7799
    accreditation standards in a short time span.

    They have minimal systems; email, internet access, CRM Database, on 2
    servers, and around 10 pc s, so the quantity of work should not be too
    much.

    I realise that an approved external accreditation body has to perform
    the certification process, and have a fair bit of knowledge of the work
    required, but I am starting from a blank sheet, so I would like to know
    is if anyone on the list would have any reference
    templates/checklists/procedures available for sharing.

    I have got the BSI/ISO documents, so they are a good start, but would
    appreciate all the help that can be got.

    Thanks in advance

    JM

    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027