Re: Personal Firewall for Business use

From: Meritt James (meritt_james_at_bah.com)
Date: 10/27/03

    Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:05:22 -0500
    To: Jonel Rienton <nelski@core.com>

    I recommend that you read the licensing agreement more closely.
    Especially the parts concerning unapproved use.

    Jim

    Jonel Rienton wrote:

    > Visual & Easy-to-use are not words that you think of when talking about
    > network analyzers. Are you sick of the three window text decodes? Download ClearSight Network's Analyzer and see a new network analysis tool that
    > makes the complex - easy
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ClearSightNetworks_security-basics_031021

    James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
    Booz | Allen | Hamilton
    phone: (410) 684-6566
    Forum Systems PRESIDIO: PGP / XML GATEWAY APPLIANCE
    The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to
    simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP costs
    by up to 80%.
    FREE WHITEPAPER & 30 Day Trial -
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ForumSystems_security-basics_031027