about policy, standars ...

From: Roberto C. Torres A. (kamissama_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/14/03

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:02:19 -0500

    Hi everyone!

    I need to create a doc with policy, Standars and Guidelines related to
    security, iīm new at this and i donīt know were to start, I recently bougth
    the book Security Architecture from RSA press, But i heard that there are
    sites that have more practical ways to create what i need

    Any help is apreciated, Thanks in advance

    Robert