Re: Encryption on NOTES R5

From: John Gehrke (jgehrke_at_usgs.gov)
Date: 10/02/03

    Date: 2 Oct 2003 02:19:39 -0000
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) In-Reply-To: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAA0Ing+UGJBEC9f+fzj0KcVcKAAAAQAAAANBhmR2izrkC7zu/2oNJ1GgEAAAAA@jls-inc.net>

    http://www.dobysoft.com/products/pgpnotes/index.html

    Also works with R6 (utilizes PGP).

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm looking for a product that would encrypt specific emails (not all
    >outgoing emails) out of Lotus NOTES R5.
    >
    >Any suggestions?
    >

    >---
    >
    >:- )
    >
    >Merci
    >
    >Marty!

    >Pens=E9e de la semaine : L'attitude d=E9termine l'altitude.

    • Re: PGP Desktop 9.0 and Outlook 2003
      ... I have reinstalled my system and installed Desktop 9.0 instead of the older 8.x I had previously. ... While the 8.x had a PGP icon list for encrypt, decrypt,.. ... doesn't work for any reason) you will not become aware that your outgoing emails are not encrypted. ...
      (comp.security.pgp.discuss)
    • Encoding
      ... I can't get OE6 to use the selected default encoding on my outgoing emails. ... I set international settings to Cyrillic K018-R. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.outlookexpress)
    • Lamaizi=?UTF-8?Q?=c3=a8?=re, That one had the Quoted_Printable encoding... worked fine.
      ... Speaking the the Quoted_Printable encoding I _Recently_ added to X, ... because Cotse.NET was munging my outgoing emails, ... and _Not_ because of any interpretation you may have of an RFC. ...
      (news.software.readers)