Re: Would you bet your life on your security?

From: Eric Brown (ericbrow_at_ziplip.com)
Date: 10/02/03

    Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
    To: simon <simon@snosoft.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hello Simon,

    I'm pretty new to security, but this is discouraged by the ISECOM in their most current Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual, p. 18, "2. The offering of free services for failure to penetrate or provide trophies from the target is forbidden."

    I wouldn't know this if I hadn't just read it though.
    Eric

    To do is to be. -Socrates
    To be is to do. -Satre
    Do be do be do. -Sinatra