my pc hacked?

From: hong li (hong_li_98_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/17/03

    Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:06:07 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi, all

    I think my workstation was hacked. (windows 2000
    professional) When I connect to the router
    to do some configurations through hyperterminal and I
    can see the password on the screen, even with
    encrypted password. The pc was incredible slow. I
    tried netstat -na and did not see the suspicious
    connection. Show processes and only see one suspicious
    "webcompserver.exe"
    (did not google this yet). I tried to use nmap to
    scan ports and shows all posts are closed.

    Any idea or suggestions whether the pc was hacked?

    Thanks in advance,

    Hong

    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

    Captus Networks
    Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster?
     - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
     - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security
     - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
    FIND OUT NOW - FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
    http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/42.htm