RE: HIDS recommendations

From: Megan Golding (
Date: 09/12/03

    Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:09:57 -0400

    Said Tom Dominico, Jr.:
    > I am interested in using a host-based IDS for a few of our
    > servers that face the Internet and are most vulnerable.

    Check out Cisco Security Agent:

    Megan Golding, SecureWorks Webmaster (404) 486-4452
    Rock-solid Internet security.
    No hassles. No headcount. No capital outlay.
    Visit our website:

    Captus Networks
    Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster?
     - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
     - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security
     - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
    FIND OUT NOW - FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit