Voting on issues for this list and SecurityFocus (Security-Basics)

From: Alfred Huger (ah_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 09/09/03

    Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:19:04 -0600 (MDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    We here at SecurityFocus would like to pose a question to the overall
    community here. As part of an effort to manage our future based on
    community input we are considering implementing a more democratic process
    for making important decisions on the future of our mailing lists and the
    Security Focus website. Before we attempt this, we would like to know how
    many users would actually vote if a system were developed allowing this.
    We are also interested in hearing any feedback, concerns, or issues that
    members of the community wish to express. Please take a few moments to
    collectively guiding the Security Focus community forward. We will
    follow-up on this proposition if the response to this initial probe
    indicates that a significant portion of the user base is willing to take
    part.

    -al

    You may receive multiple copies of this mail depending on which lists you
    are subscribed to. Please respond to each as they are mailing list
    dependant. A simple yes or no will suffice.

    Alfred Huger
    Symantec Corp.

    Captus Networks
    Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster?
     - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
     - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security
     - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
    FIND OUT NOW - FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
    http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/42.htm