lame server

From: Marc Doudiet (m.doudiet_at_che-architecture.ch)
Date: 09/09/03

    Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:12:42 +0200
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi all,

    i checked my logs (system logs of our firewall instagate) and i saw all
    day at the same time (08h00 am):

    " Lame server on 'unreal.office.rmuk.co.uk' (in 'office.rmuk.co.uk'?):
    [212.113.2.147].53 'ns01.customer.eu.level3.net': learnt
    (A=194.38.74.4,NS=212.113.2.148) "

    what does it mean ? is that an unreal tournament server ? anyone using
    my bandwith to serve an unreal server ?

    thanks.
    Marc Doudiet

    Captus Networks
    Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster?
     - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
     - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security
     - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
    FIND OUT NOW - FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
    http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/42.htm