RE: Security+ Advice

From: tony tony (tonytorri_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/04/03

    Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
    To: MY-Magdelin Tey <magdelin.tey@my.e-cop.net>, 'James McKiernan' <James.McKiernan@robertwalters.com.au>, 'Scott Morgan' <scott@morganitechnology.com>

    Mag,

    When I got married 25 years ago...is was a permenent "goodbye to party nights
    and sunday movies"...nothing but hard work and bills to pay since then. You are
    lucky..to have put a hold on these activities for just 6 months.

    --- MY-Magdelin Tey <magdelin.tey@my.e-cop.net> wrote:
    > Is is not that REALLY hard to get the CISSP certification. However, it does
    > takes alot of time to prepare, read and understand. This requires alot of
    > dedication and stamina to juggle between the working and studying schedule.
    > It took me 3 months to prepare, not an easy task, endless nights of reading
    > after work, visitng the cccure.org website more than often for practice
    > exams and extensive brainstorming sessions with peers..:) Basically it is
    > temporary goodbye to party nights and sunday movies...:)
    >
    > Cheers
    > Mag

    =====
    Tony Torri CISSP, CISA, CDP, CIA
    Senior IS Security & Risk Manager
    360.906.7893 (Work)
    Northern Telecom LLP

    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training),
    October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier
    technical IT security event. Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
    Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
    Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com

    • RE: Hunting for Mr Badmouth
      ... Data Security Analyst ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... > Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Network Design
      ... I think this should be part of layered security approach. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Windows XP Pro cracker?
      ... Here is an article from security administrator ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: generalized (was: Re: wifi security
      ... Cisco LEAP is a good way of adding security to your wireless network. ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event ... >> Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Windows XP Pro cracker?
      ... > Subject: Windows XP Pro cracker? ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event ... > Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Security-Basics)