Windows XP Pro cracker?

From: Logan Rogers-Follis (logan_at_tntnetworx.net)
Date: 09/03/03

    Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:03:05 -0600
    To: "Secuirty Basics with SecuirtyFocus.com" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    I need to run fixmbr from the Recovery Console on my Windows XP Pro w/
    SP1 install and was looking for suggestions of a program to
    crack/retrieve my Admin password for the computer. Of course, I forgot
    to use a basic password I know and I didn't write it down so now I am in
    trouble. I have an Admin control level account on the machine so
    authority to run a app is no issue.
    Thanks for the help, otherwise I'll just have to keep guessing, change
    the password (don't really want to loose the settings) or reload if the
    password change doesn't take (only seen happen once).

    Logan

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training),
    October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier
    technical IT security event. Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
    Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
    Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com

    • RE: Windows XP Pro cracker?
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Windows XP Pro cracker?
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Windows XP Pro cracker?
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: A Canada based wardialer/hacker: +16045507000
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Security on E-Commerce Websites