RE: Getting In

Leonard.Ong_at_nokia.com
Date: 08/13/03

    Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:31:26 +0800
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Did TICSA gave you any jumpstart as other security certification e.g. CISSP or CheckPoints ?

    Regards,
    Leonard

    • Re: locked out of XP, need file access
      ... Best Regards ... Rade Bonifacic, CISSP ... IT Security Consultant ... > There are personal files in there that I need to access. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: [Full-disclosure] CISSP Test
      ... yes the CISSP is worth it. ... as all the major areas if IT security knowledge (known as the Common ... that the belief it is the best security certification they ... As for other certifications, the SANS certs are quite good although, I ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • FW: Respected Security Certifications
      ... I hear that the GIAC certs carry some decent renown ... going after a security certification. ... people tell me it is not a very respected cert (nothing against CISSP, ... What are some good well respected vendor neutral security ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Respected Security Certifications
      ... going after a security certification. ... people tell me it is not a very respected cert (nothing against CISSP, ... What are some good well respected vendor neutral security ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Respected Security Certifications