RE: Nessus/keyloggers

From: Simon (simon_at_snosoft.com)
Date: 08/11/03

    To: "netsec novice" <netsec9@hotmail.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:43:30 -0700

    • Nessus/keyloggers
      ... What I had in mind was to run a keylogger and perhaps nessus from ... installing a keylogger and a reconaissance type tool on a thumbdrive - leave ... suggestions on a keylogger or nessus type tool that could be easily ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: MacScan Opinions?
      ... You normally get tricked into installing a keylogger by being tricked into ... this isn't the most interesting feature for me in MacScan. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.apps)
    • Re: Keylogger Question
      ... keylogger may be installed. ... replace the hard disk and re-install the OS and other software on the ... by installing a new OS on a new drive, ... change all passwords on all email accounts, bank accounts, credit card ...
    • Password Locked
      ... If you end up installing a keylogger I would get ... >our security event log and there are 2 PC that registers ... >technician to tell her that she types like her ass. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: If Macs have no spyware....
      ... >>> sure, not EULAs, but they all know what they are installing, ... >> So if I quietly bundled a keylogger in a bit of shareware, ... >> think most users would realize they were installing a keylogger? ... >> less savvy about security than your average Windows user. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)