RE: Nessus/keyloggers

From: Manuel Lanctôt (inventaire_at_novalis-inc.com)
Date: 08/08/03

    To: "Security-Basics@Securityfocus. Com" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:06:16 -0400

    Just so you know, the bootable Linux distro Knoppix [http://www.knoppix.org]
    has nessus/nessusd included, as well as many other networks auditing and
    security apps.

    --
    Manuel Lanctôt

    • RE: Nessus/keyloggers
      ... undertaking some of the actions that are being proposed. ... For an example of good intentions ... What I had in mind was to run a keylogger and perhaps ... installing a keylogger and a reconaissance type tool on a thumbdrive ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Nessus/keyloggers
      ... What I had in mind was to run a keylogger and perhaps ... installing a keylogger and a reconaissance type tool on a thumbdrive ... suggestions on a keylogger or nessus type tool that could be easily ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Nessus/keyloggers
      ... What I had in mind was to run a keylogger and perhaps nessus from ... installing a keylogger and a reconaissance type tool on a thumbdrive - leave ... suggestions on a keylogger or nessus type tool that could be easily ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Nessus/keyloggers
      ... nn:netsec novice ... What I had in mind was to run a keylogger and perhaps nessus from ... nn>installing a keylogger and a reconaissance type tool on a thumbdrive - leave ... nn>suggestions on a keylogger or nessus type tool that could be easily ...
      (Security-Basics)