Fxscanner and files

From: Sanjay K. Patel (sanjay.patel_at_rexwire.com)
Date: 08/05/03

    To: <security-basics@security-focus.com>
    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:34:52 -0400

    We found fxscanner installed on one of our box's. The anitvirus removed it
    but now there is a folder called earth that we cannot remove. We have tried
    to take ownership but that still does not let us delete the folder. The
    error we get is file not found while deleting.

    How can we force folder removal on win2k?

    SKP

    • Re: OT: Mozilla lost tons of email
      ... And, for example, 2005 folder is only 23MB ... How on earth do you do that? ... Biz email for 2005 alone would fill a whole CD. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: ASP.Net 2.0 project root question
      ... but the earth is patient." ... I am forced to use relative links all the time. ... project is in a folder to have that folder be the root of the web ...
    • Re: Unable to access Documents and Settings
      ... "MikeF" wrote in message ... And WHY on EARTH would anyone want to? ... There ARE no files in the folder because it's NOT A FOLDER!!!!! ... your OS, Service Pack level ...
    • Re: ASP.Net 2.0 project root question
      ... but the earth is patient." ... I am forced to use relative links all the time. ... project is in a folder to have that folder be the root of the web ...
    • Re: Holiday time
      ... How on earth did you slip into your ... folder here without me seeing lol? ...
      (uk.people.silversurfers)