Re: IP address allocation

From: Hendra Santosa (hendra_at_srd.co.id)
Date: 08/01/03

    To: "Terry" <tech@futurecourse.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:22:06 +0700

    I agree with some people there to say that a person don't have to put DNS
    records of all IP he/she has. The IPs has already been signed but don't have
    to be resolved. Some might have an interest to protect the information of an
    IP he/she has. I saw a network which route the IP inside their internal
    network a bit dynamicly. And for a special purpose, it's open only for a
    certain time.

    cyhss