Hosting

From: pablo gietz (pablo.gietz_at_nuevobersa.com.ar)
Date: 07/29/03

    Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:20:11 -0300
    To: "security-basics@securityfocus.com" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Hi all

    What are the usual terms and condition about security a Bank may require
    to a hosting company?

    Legal aspect, security, availability, confidentiality, any interesting
    link?.

    It’s better to have the hosting into de company or out ?

    Thanks

    --
    Pablo A. C. Gietz
    Jefe de Seguridad Informática

    • Re: Web Server
      ... because I've been seeing other SBS MVPs post similar. ... Anything a hosting company ... partitioning your network, implementing different security ... Placing the website on the ISA box should be only a last ...
      (microsoft.public.isa)
    • Re: My Docs
      ... When I open the link that I have placed on the newsgroup ... it opens My Docs. ... definitely you could have screwed up the security. ... the hosting company could have screwed up the security. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: How Effective Are Firewalls and Anti Virus Applications
      ... Please leave the security groups and do not return. ... Notifying your web hosting company, but sending your exact postings to ... them, is not a false report, in fact it's your own postings that get you ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: How Effective Are Firewalls and Anti Virus Applications
      ... Please leave the security groups and do not return. ... Notifying your web hosting company, but sending your exact postings to ... them, is not a false report, in fact it's your own postings that get you ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: How Effective Are Firewalls and Anti Virus Applications
      ... Please leave the security groups and do not return. ... Notifying your web hosting company, but sending your exact postings to ... them, is not a false report, in fact it's your own postings that get you ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)