RE: Remote Connections and port identification

libero_at_aucegypt.edu
Date: 07/26/03

    Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:31:02 +0300
    To: 'Sayo Venchetti' <november_echone@yahoo.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com

    • Re: network printer
      ... I am facing problem to share a network printer which is configured ... on a Windows machine, is not shareable with Fadora core 5 machine? ... Can your Linux box ping the computer that has the ... Windows box connected in the same subnet as the Linux box? ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Remote Connections and port identification
      ... and is it possible for a remote screen to launch an uplink or direct ... a linux machine 1 was forwarding information back over a public network ... another windows machine. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Networking XP with Linux box
      ... > it shows me the Windows machine. ... First of all: Don't top-post ... so you can see SMB shares on the network. ... To make your linux machine appear on the network as a server, ...
    • Re: Networking XP with Linux box
      ... > it shows me the Windows machine. ... First of all: Don't top-post ... so you can see SMB shares on the network. ... To make your linux machine appear on the network as a server, ...
    • Re: Networking XP with Linux box
      ... > it shows me the Windows machine. ... First of all: Don't top-post ... so you can see SMB shares on the network. ... To make your linux machine appear on the network as a server, ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)