Re: Ten least secure programs

From: Mitch Pirtle (
Date: 07/02/03

    To: Tim Greer <>
    Date: 02 Jul 2003 15:22:22 -0400

    Then let us just agree to disagree. My earlier misguided attempts at
    humour have clearly gone out of context. I was giving you a hard time,
    but only in jest, and my apologies if you were offended.

    And to avoid further offense, I'm not getting drawn into a
    apples-vs-oranges debate, especially one that includes remarks of a
    personal nature.

    Besides, according to The Gleaner I'm only in the eighth grade:,1626,ECP_4479_2038320,00.html

    Good grief, over fifteen years in IT and I'm not old enough to drive.

    -- Mitch

    Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
    The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
    while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.
    Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
    about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.
    Visit us at: