RE: 40-bit VS 128-bit Encryption

From: Cushing, David (David.Cushing_at_hitachisoftware.com)
Date: 06/25/03

    Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:17:21 -0400
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    > if memory serves correctly, they have relaxed the
    > export laws a little bit.
    > I unfortunately don't know where I heard/read
    > that information or where it can be verified.

    http://www.bxa.doc.gov

    Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
    The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
    while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

    Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
    about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

    Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm

    • RE: How to obtain a yahoo username off a computer
      ... Yahoo and see what it is. ... you better check applicable laws and precedents in your ... area or you may handing the employee a nice little civil suit retirement ... The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: SSH port forwarding not working?
      ... remove the comma at the end of the URL. ... >>Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts! ... >>while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: password protection in office XP documents
      ... extension to hmtl and open it in a text editor or word, ... The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, ... while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Public IP information
      ... I don't think the ISP has an obligation to provide you ... The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Data erasing tool
      ... the machines whose disks he wishes to clean. ... List memebers - as far as is ... >>Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts! ... The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare. ...
      (Security-Basics)