RE: Anti-Keylogger

From: Jennifer Fountain (JFountain_at_rbinc.com)
Date: 06/23/03

    Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:55:02 -0400
    To: "Chris Berry" <compjma@hotmail.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Yes, I was playing around with it. I have been testing a lot of
    programs (pest control, one) and using klogger as a my test tool. Pest
    control didn't pick up the presense of klogger. :( I emailed pest
    control on this. Anti-keylogger doesn't detect the presense, it just
    stops the information being written to the txt file. Which is cool. :)