RE: sshd for windows

From: DeGennaro, Gregory (Gregory_DeGennaro_at_csaa.com)
Date: 06/19/03

    To: Chris Berry <compjma@hotmail.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:03:53 -0700

    (or both if you're really paranoid.) << Talking about slow?! ... LOL ...

    Double 3DES Tunnels (SSH and VPN) ... Let's see, that is up to 68% reduction
    in bandwidth, plus the overhead that VNC has. That would be quite
    interesting?

    Definitely more secure than usual!

    Maybe all SMP machines and an OC-3 or LAN, then maybe you will have decent
    speeds and usability... :-D