Re: Firewall configuration statistics

From: Brad Mills (millsmiami_at_usa.net)
Date: 06/10/03

    Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:15:37 EDT
    To: security@rexwire.com, justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net

    > That makes absolutely no sense. Plus I am not looking for a philosophical
    > answer. I was looking statistics for marketing. Does anyone know of a good
    > reference site for firewall and other security statistics.

    Try www.SANS.org - likely best source of info ;) as they are un-concerned about
    specific vendors or opinions, just info, facts, and results.

     I think you'll find a hoop in the Reading Room there -

    cheers,
    /b

    Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
    The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
    while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

    Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
    about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

    Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm

    • RE: Firewall configuration statistics
      ... My question was clearly a marketing question regarding industry statistics. ... Subject: Firewall configuration statistics ... > The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Firewall configuration statistics
      ... statistics for my marketing material and not a arbitrary number to feed to ... Some of the statistics I have come across are stated below; ... Subject: Firewall configuration statistics ... > The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • WG: Firewall configuration statistics
      ... Betreff: AW: Firewall configuration statistics ... We were saying there might be more effective marketing strategies ... than statistics which cannot be proven one way or another. ... > The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Firewall configuration statistics
      ... I was looking statistics for marketing. ... reference site for firewall and other security statistics. ... Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts! ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Firewall configuration statistics
      ... > My question was clearly a marketing question regarding industry statistics. ... > As to the leaving number to sales and security to security professionals. ... >> The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant, ...
      (Security-Basics)