Distressing, possibly life threatening emails from free accounts (yahoo, hotmail

From: steve baker (stephenbbaker_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/27/03

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:38:58 -0400

    One of our users has received questionable and possibly life threatening
    emails from a yahoo account that was created recently. They have approached
    us to find out as much as we can pertaining to the person sending it.

    Of course, we are not YAHOO so we cannot determine anything about the mail
    other than the content.

    How can we find out who sent this?