RE: block internet at two workstations

From: Jacob (jacob_at_excaliburfilms.com)
Date: 05/06/03

    Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:38:29 -0700
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Or... Delete the DNS entry

    At 01:16 PM 5/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
    >Assuming the users know nothing about networking, simply remove the default
    >gateway from those two workstations.
    >
    >-Lucas

    • FW: block internet at two workstations
      ... block internet at two workstations ... Give the workstations a fake proxy address and make up a port. ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: block internet at two workstations
      ... It looks like your router only allows ... block internet at two workstations ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: block internet at two workstations
      ... block internet at two workstations ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: block internet at two workstations
      ... block internet at two workstations ... remove the default gateway entry on the workstations TCP/IP settings. ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: block internet at two workstations
      ... block internet at two workstations ... block internet at two workstations ... > prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... > INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ...
      (Security-Basics)