RE: Distributed Firewall

From: Seth Knox (seth.knox_at_sygate.com)
Date: 04/25/03

    Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:36:59 -0700
    To: <cyberhiker99@yahoo.com>, "Hannes Tschofenig" <Hannes.Tschofenig@siemens.com>, "Nathan Ryan Milford" <nmilford@polyprep.org>, "Kendric" <Kendric@hotpop.com>, <security-basics@lists.securityfocus.com>

    I've listed the two most recent and comprehensive product reviews that
    provide detailed information on "Distributed Firewall" solutions,
    critical functionality required to successfully deploy these solutions
    in enterprise environments, and the test results of the leading
    distributed firewall products. I've also included a link to the Sygate
    Secure Enterprise datasheet below.

    Title: Defense Starts Here
    Topic: Enterprise Desktop Firewall
    Products Evaluated: Sygate Secure Enterprise, Zone Labs Integrity, ISS
    RealSecure Desktop Protector (Formerly NetworkICE), Securitae CMDS, and
    Symantec Security Center
    Author: Mike DeMaria
    Print Publication Date: 2/20/2003
    Page: 57
    Website Link: http://www.nwc.com/1403/1403f3.html

    Title: Endpoint Security Product Review
    Topic: Enterprise Desktop Firewall
    Products Evaluated: Sygate Secure Enterprise and Symantec Client
    Security
    Author: Key Labs
    Publication Date: 1/23/2003
    Website Link: http://www.keylabs.com/results/sygate/301002.pdf