Re: Cable Vs. DSL

From: Michael Damkot (mdamkot@va.rr.com)
Date: 04/22/03

    Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:02:35 -0400
    From: Michael Damkot <mdamkot@va.rr.com>
    To: "Hornat, Charles" <Charles_Hornat@standardandpoors.com>

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
    world's premier event for IT and network security experts. The two-day
    Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
    The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
    sales pitches. Deadline for the best rates is April 25. Register today to
    ensure your place. http://www.securityfocus.com/BlackHat-security-basics

    • user level access problems: from CD
      ... security architecture are not able to change, ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Healthcare incidents?
      ... Security and Privacy Services ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Company being War Dialed
      ... Our local service provider's security and fraud team has not been able to identify a single source of the calls. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Cable Vs. DSL
      ... Guilherme ... But no security product can provide ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Dont BOUNCE the list!
      ... You join a security list that will no doubt talk about ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)