Firewalling

From: Mada Dulate (madadulate@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/16/03

    From: "Mada Dulate" <madadulate@hotmail.com>
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:28:15 -0400

    Hi,

    Thank you all for your help. I posted without interjecting what I had
    already come up with, but after your responses, I'm still not sold on any
    value added.

    Linksys has two versions of the firmware. This link kinda sums up
    everything I've learned about the ZoneAlarm version.

    http://linksys.zonelabs.com/linksys_tm_faqs.html#faq1

    Again, thank you for your help.

    Mada

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
    world's premier event for IT and network security experts. The two-day
    Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
    The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
    sales pitches. Deadline for the best rates is April 25. Register today to
    ensure your place. http://www.securityfocus.com/BlackHat-security-basics

    • Re: interoperability of VPN checkpoint FW1 to ISA
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ... Register today to ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: interoperability of VPN checkpoint FW1 to ISA
      ... However, CheckPoint has one little ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: interoperability of VPN checkpoint FW1 to ISA
      ... If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Log on the domain
      ... whether a given user account can be used from the "console" keyboard ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Zenworks
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... world's premier event for IT and network security experts. ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)