Re: PGP Alternative

From: e2chameleon (e2chameleon@btopenworld.com)
Date: 04/16/03

    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:54:10 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
    From: "e2chameleon" <e2chameleon@btopenworld.com>
    To: <jsteen@grandbay.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

     Hi,

    CryptoEx products allow you to secure email using either PGP or S/MIME
    encryption. The CryptoEx Outlook product, surprisingly enough, works with
    Outlook but their CryptoEx Gateway product work at your email Gateway and
    doesn't require any client installs. They also offer a Freeware version for
    personal use (they are going to release a new version in a few weeks).

    You can get more information at http:///www.cryptoex.com, http://www
    focus-europe.com or http://www.tolerant.co.uk/.

    Cheers,

    Ian.

    e2chameleon Information Security Resource

    http://www.e2chameleon.btinternet.co.uk