Linux NIDS

From: N30 (n30_lists@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/16/03

    From: "N30" <n30_lists@hotmail.com>
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:58:28 -0700

    Guys,

    Any suggestions for Linux (RH) based NIDS.

    I have used BlackIce for Win and am looking for similar functionality.

    I know snort may be 1 of the answers...Any good front end for snort??? (I am
    new to Linux)

    Thank in advance!!
    -V

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
    world's premier event for IT and network security experts. The two-day
    Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
    The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
    sales pitches. Deadline for the best rates is April 25. Register today to
    ensure your place. http://www.securityfocus.com/BlackHat-security-basics

    • Re: interoperability of VPN checkpoint FW1 to ISA
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ... Register today to ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: interoperability of VPN checkpoint FW1 to ISA
      ... However, CheckPoint has one little ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: interoperability of VPN checkpoint FW1 to ISA
      ... If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Zenworks
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... world's premier event for IT and network security experts. ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Log on the domain
      ... whether a given user account can be used from the "console" keyboard ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the ... Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)