RE: pb with P2P...

From: Chris Santerre (csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com)
Date: 04/09/03

    From: Chris Santerre <csanterre@MerchantsOverseas.com>
    To: "'dessrezo'" <dessrezo@noos.fr>, "Security-Basics@Securityfocus. Com" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:45:49 -0400

    The default rule is to deny everything an specify exactly what you want to
    go out and in. Never the other way around. I block P2P because I block
    everything :)

    The other is to monitor and fire them.

    Is SPAM over-loading your e-mail server, disk space or bandwidth?
    SurfControl E-Mail Filter is flexible, intelligent and policy-driven
    protection.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-security-basics2
    Download your free fully functional trial, complete with 30-days of free technical support.
    Stop SPAM before it stops you.