RE: Email Encryption Between Servers

From: Michael Leigh (mleigh@austin.rr.com)
Date: 04/02/03

    From: "Michael Leigh" <mleigh@austin.rr.com>
    To: "'Craig Humphrey'" <Craig.Humphrey@ChapmanTripp.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:15:25 -0800

    Also, keep in mind local security policies in Windows 2000 allow for IPSEC
    traffic. If they other end points are linux boxes you can implement IPSEC
    box to box traffic as well. It is my opinion though that this put's a lot
    of load on systems that already can get overloaded quickly. I typically
    implement a VPN to accomplish this type of security.