R: Qmail passing sendmail vulnerability downstream

From: NewCOM Service Care (massimo.spataro@newcomnp.it)
Date: 03/13/03

    From: "NewCOM Service Care" <massimo.spataro@newcomnp.it>
    To: "Bennett Todd" <bet@rahul.net>, "Tim Thornton" <tthornton@hotmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:37:16 +0100

    Yes is very solid application.

    Not fast for install and configure but Solid. I have close with sendmail and
    vulnerability of this bad MTA. I have one server with Qmail and more tool
    with interface and postgresql databes of user account, and run from 2 year
    without stop or D.O.S.

    Use for install, guide name "Life With Qmail" is manual step but is good for
    Hnow and install base system.

    Best regards
    Max