Re: Outlook web access

From: Devdas Bhagat (dvb@users.sourceforge.net)
Date: 03/01/03

    Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 03:10:32 +0530
    From: Devdas Bhagat <dvb@users.sourceforge.net>
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    On 27/02/03 12:21 -0600, Marc Suttle wrote:
    > Hello list,
    > Real quick question. I was wondering if there are any open source
    > utilities that will install to apache that will allow outlook web access
    > from the dmz to an internal exchange server.
    Why not use IMAP with an IMAP based webmail client?
    www.squirrelmail.org
    www.horde.org

    Devdas Bhagat

    • RE: Outlook web access
      ... utilities that will install to apache that will allow outlook web access ... from the dmz to an internal exchange server. ... I would like to have some kind of login for the users at the apache level on ... the dmz that would interact with the exchange server on the internal ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Feedback solicited - best way to harden a mail/web server?
      ... Do you need bind? ... What kind of stuff you you have running with apache? ... okay you already have imap running. ... you want to minimize the number of suid-root files and processes ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: E2K3 Frontend =?UTF-8?B?ZsO8ciAoc2VjdXJlKSBJTUFQ?=
      ... Reicht da IMAP (ohne ssl) und LDAP aus? ... Backend-Server, die DCs und GCs, dass wir nicht empfehlen, diesen in die DMZ zu stellen. ... Der Frontend gehört in das LAN. ...
      (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
    • Re: install IMAP module on Apache
      ... you should load mod_imap moudle in apache configure file. ... have to use the IMAP lib... ... httpd -l list me the imap module, ... or how could I do to install IMAP lib on Apache ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: apache & IMAP ?
      (Debian-User)