RE: Wireless & Blackberry

From: Michael Parker (mparker@rim.net)
Date: 02/26/03

    Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:04:04 -0500
    From: "Michael Parker" <mparker@rim.net>

    Try this article...

    http://www.mobileinfo.com/News_2002/Issue45/RIM_loss_NTP.htm

    regards,
    Michael

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Parisi, Robert [mailto:Robert.Parisi@AIG.com]
    Sent: February 26, 2003 12:22 PM
    To: 'c_brauckmiller@LEK.COM'; Moeckel, Sharon
    Cc: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Subject: RE: Wireless & Blackberry

    i would still worry. highly unlikely that the service goes away--might just
    a different manufacturer.

    Regards,

    Bob Parisi
    Robert A. Parisi, Jr.
    Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer
    AIG eBusiness Risk Solutions
    80 Pine Street, 8th Floor
    NYC, NY 10005
    Phone: 212-770-1691
    Fax: 443-381-2473 (direct)
    Fax: 212-770-5375 (general)
    Pager: 877-356-3223
    Cell: 917-439-5844
    robert.parisi@aig.com
    www.aignetadvantage.com

    NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
    contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
    for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
    intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
    dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
    its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
    message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
    (212-770-1691) or by electronic mail (robert.parisi@aig.com), and delete
    this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.