RE: HIPAA certs

From: Chris Berry (
Date: 02/24/03

    From: "Chris Berry" <>
    Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:55:29 -0800

    >From: "John Tolmachoff" <>
    >Compliancy is a number of months off (I do not remember the exact date
    >right now) so there is time to research.

    Actually it's April 14th which leaves you about 1 month 19 days 19 hours, 35
    min and 5 seconds as of this writing. (I have a timer on my desktop)

    Chris Berry
    Systems Administrator
    JM Associates

    "Linux and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate its complexity until I
    figure out how something works, then I love its power."