RE: HIPAA certs

From: Chris Berry (compjma@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/24/03

    From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@hotmail.com>
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:55:29 -0800

    >From: "John Tolmachoff" <sflist-secbasic@reliance.net>
    >Compliancy is a number of months off (I do not remember the exact date
    >right now) so there is time to research.

    Actually it's April 14th which leaves you about 1 month 19 days 19 hours, 35
    min and 5 seconds as of this writing. (I have a timer on my desktop)

    Chris Berry
    compjma@hotmail.com
    Systems Administrator
    JM Associates

    "Linux and I have a love/hate relationship. I hate its complexity until I
    figure out how something works, then I love its power."

    • RE: HIPAA certs
      ... > I understand it is a 20k dollar fine for each infraction so I would hate ... > it to be on my watch. ... Compliancy is a number of months off (I do not remember the exact date right ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • same issue
      ... i have the exact same issue as described below and i can't seem to get any help from msn. ... I am on windows XP Pro. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: Reports wrong OS
      ... Post back with the exact version and build that you see. ... Leonard Grey ... Errare Humanum Est ... They feel this is possibly causing a problem I am having with MSN 9.6. ...
    • RE: HIPAA certs
      ... >>Compliancy is a number of months off (I do not remember the exact date ... then as others have mentioned enforcement is a ways ... off depending on organization size. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: 0x81000307 error & cant login to hotmail
      ... i am having the exact same problems and dont understand why. ... i cant open anything that has to do with msn or hotmail on my computer but can on other computers. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)