Quote (was: Re: Syskey on Win2k

From: Meritt James (meritt_james@bah.com)
Date: 02/05/03

    Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:54:58 -0500
    From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james@bah.com>
    To: simont@lantic.net

    Actually, that is an excellent quote for security. If it works, nobody
    notices. When it doesn't, jail time is a very real alternative. ;-)

    Jim

    Simon Taplin wrote:

    > Quote of the day:
    > Systems Administration is the kind of job that nobody notices if you're
    > doing it well. People only take notice of their systems when they're not
    > working.
    > ---
    >
    > This email has been scanned by AVG Anti-Virus

    James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
    Booz | Allen | Hamilton
    phone: (410) 684-6566

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Duke Nukem Forever news
      ... I love making boasts like that, because nobody is ever going to give ... "Jim and Randy"??? ... trailer park in "trailer park boys" ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
    • Re: Ray and John
      ... jim wrote: ... nobody has ever called me that but my mother who is now passed. ... shirts didn't kill just Jews ... ...
      (rec.travel.cruises)
    • Re: {kjd-imc} Clerical differentiation (was: Alternative rules to domains
      ... Nobody else seems to be interested in this Clr-"Tuning"... ... Are we alone? ... Big posts attract fewer visitors. ... Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim ...
      (rec.games.frp.dnd)
    • Re: 4e - return of the golf bag
      ... Some item powers do work off healing surges, which is fine, but the ... Nobody really tried all that hard. ... Spell preparation, when taken as 3e "preparation" rather than 1e ... Jim or Sarah Davies, but probably Jim ...
      (rec.games.frp.dnd)
    • Re: Which EM Would You Buy
      ... Jim D. in TN wrote: ... - I tried an EM and didn't care for it. ... Nobody asked that. ... doesn't CP have the vertical gate? ...
      (rec.games.pinball)