RE: tracking templates for System

From: Rajesh Kumar Dilli (drajesh@tcs-america.com)
Date: 01/27/03

    From: "Rajesh Kumar Dilli" <drajesh@tcs-america.com>
    To: "'Hunt, Jim'" <Jim.Hunt@nwsc.k12.in.us>, "'Garbrecht, Frederick'" <FGarbrecht@ecogchair.org>, "'encryptinator'" <pbstack@yahoo.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:35:09 -0800

    Try OpenSNMP... http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensnmp

    DRajesh

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Hunt, Jim [mailto:Jim.Hunt@nwsc.k12.in.us]
    Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 12:37 PM
    To: Garbrecht, Frederick; encryptinator;
    security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Subject: RE: tracking templates for System

    I have several things which would do the job for you. Please take a
    look. It includes several for free.

    http://www.netmon.org/tools.htm#Ping

    Jim Hunt
    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
    Northwestern School Corporation
    Kokomo, Indiana

    http://www.netmon.org
    Providing the resources and tools to monitor your network
    Includes User Forums