RE: Computer Forensics

From: Lisa Dokes (securitylists@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/27/03

    From: "Lisa Dokes" <securitylists@hotmail.com>
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:59:49 +0000

    My instructor does some forensic work as well, I don't know if this will
    help:

    http://www.cybersecurityschool.com/meetyourinstructor.htm

    Lisa

    >From: "Michael Parker" <mparker@rim.net>
    >To: "David Andersson"
    ><dlandersson@hotmail.com>,<security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    >Subject: RE: Computer Forensics
    >Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:01:08 -0500
    >
    >Try this...
    >
    >http://computerforensics.net/
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >
    >Michael, MCP, GSEC, BCCSA
    >BlackBerry Technical Support
    >Research in Motion, Ltd.
    >Tel: 1-877-BLK-BERRY
    >Email: help@BlackBerry.net
    >Web: www.BlackBerry.net
    >
    >Important Notice: As of February 1, 2003, BlackBerry customers who have
    >purchased through RIM will need to purchase a technical support package to
    >continue receiving BlackBerry Technical Support direct from RIM. To learn
    >more about this change in policy and to find out about the available
    >BlackBerry technical support options, visit
    >www.blackberry.com/go/supportoptions
    >
    >For on-line technical assistance, please refer to our website at the links
    >below:
    >Technical FAQ: http://www.BlackBerry.net/knowledgecenter/livelink.exe

    • Risk analysis tools?
      ... Onderwerp: RE: Computer Forensics ... continue receiving BlackBerry Technical Support direct from RIM. ... Technical FAQ: http://www.BlackBerry.net/knowledgecenter/livelink.exe ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Risk analysis tools?
      ... I once researched risk analysis tools and my ... Onderwerp: RE: Computer Forensics ... to continue receiving BlackBerry Technical Support direct from RIM. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Risk analysis tools?
      ... I'm looking for some risk analysis tools or methods that can be used in the ... Onderwerp: RE: Computer Forensics ... continue receiving BlackBerry Technical Support direct from RIM. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Computer Forensics
      ... For on-line technical assistance, please refer to our website at the links below: ... Technical FAQ: http://www.BlackBerry.net/knowledgecenter/livelink.exe ... We're experiencing an upsurge in computer forensics queries. ...
      (Security-Basics)