RE: Contractor Rates.

From: David M. Brown (David.Brown@synergex.com)
Date: 01/24/03

    Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:30:18 -0800
    From: "David M. Brown" <David.Brown@synergex.com>
    To: "Tony Toni" <tony572000@hotmail.com>

    I believe the simple answer is: are you working for yourself or through a contracting firm. Typical rates for this type of service will run $100/hr and up, depending on experience and the types of work being performed. However, if you are looking to source your work through a contracting firm, you will likely receive 1/2 or less of the actual contracted rate. And, that's reasonable, because the contracting firm has to absorb all of the associated overhead costs of the contractors, sales force, administration, etc.

    My $0.02,

    David M. Brown
    Director, IT Services
    S Y N E R G E X