Contractor Rates.

From: Tony Toni (tony572000@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/23/03

    From: "Tony Toni" <tony572000@hotmail.com>
    To: SECURITY-BASICS@SECURITYFOCUS.COM
    Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 03:29:43 +0000

    Hi,

    Does anyone know what the hourly contract rate is for a Sr. IT Auditor with
    15+ years experience? I have had some agencies call me and ask me if I want
    to work as an Sr. IT Auditor for about $50 an hour on short term contracts
    (i.e. about 6 months). Is this a good rate or am I being low balled?
    What rate do IT Security Consultants with a CISSP get?...seems to me I
    should get about the same. Anybody know of any web sites that list contract
    rates for security or audit people?

    Please note that I am not asking how much a client companies pays...because
    I know that an agency gets about 30-50% cut. I am asking what is the hourly
    amount that would go into my pocket

    Tony CIA,CISA,CDP,MBA

    • Re: Contractor Rates.
      ... > Does anyone know what the hourly contract rate is for a Sr. ... IT Auditor for about $50 an hour on short term contracts ... > What rate do IT Security Consultants with a CISSP get?...seems to me I ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Contractor Rates.
      ... > Does anyone know what the hourly contract rate is for a Sr. ... IT Auditor for about $50 an hour on short term contracts ... > What rate do IT Security Consultants with a CISSP get?...seems to me I ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Contractor Rates.
      ... Subject: Contractor Rates. ... Does anyone know what the hourly contract rate is for a Sr. ... IT Auditor for about $50 an hour on short term ... What rate do IT Security Consultants with a CISSP get?...seems to me I ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Contractor Rates.
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Crash in system scanned
      ... sounds to me like you need to read the contract with your consulting ... If you dont have all this in paperwork before the auditor is ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
      (Pen-Test)