RE: General Security audit question

From: Clement Dupuis (cdupuis@cccure.org)
Date: 01/09/03

    From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis@cccure.org>
    To: "'Rapaille Max'" <Max.Rapaille@nbb.be>, "'Dallas Hindle'" <dallash@optushome.com.au>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>, <focus-ids@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:06:54 -0600

    Lately the OSSTMM methodology has been converted into a very good course
    called OPST (OSSTMM Professionnal Security Tester). The course is
    delivered in the states by www.intenseschool.com and other providers
    worldwide.

    Enjoy

    Clement

    www.ideahamster.org... I think they changed the name not so long ago,
    but you should be able to find the link easely to the new address.

    A very nice and recommended reading. They give a good description and
    follow some international standards.. Should you not find it, send me a
    mail off-list, I will send you a copy.

    Regards,

    MAx