RE: Security+

From: Clement Dupuis (cdupuis@cccure.org)
Date: 01/09/03

    From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis@cccure.org>
    To: "'Gedi'" <gediintheuk@yahoo.co.uk>
    Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:33:55 -0600

    Good day Gedi,

    Security+ is targeted at individuals with 2 years of experience, they
    recommend that you have the level of knowledge of A+ or Network+, from
    what I have read it seems that you really do.

    I do not see why you cannot take the Security+ exam. The 2 years is not
    a requirement but a recommendation.

    Clement

    cdupuis@cccure.org
    http://www.securitytalks.com/forum/