RE: File Monitoring Program

From: Bruyere, Michel (mbruyere@ezemcanada.com)
Date: 12/11/02

    From: "Bruyere, Michel" <mbruyere@ezemcanada.com>
    To: "'oc@hushmail.com'" <oc@hushmail.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:06:35 -0500

    HI,
            Try filemon at
    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/filemon.shtml

    Relevant Pages

    • RE: File Monitoring Program
      ... > that will log all file access on a win2k server. ... If it could be configured to only monitor a certain ... Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Central Sydney Area Health Service." ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: File Monitoring Program
      ... dir life | find "Andy" /I ... > that will log all file access on a win2k server. ... > that can monitor file activity, from an .exe down to the .dll ... If it could be configured to only monitor a certain ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Downloading .exes with WebClient.DownloadFile
      ... Thanks for your response. ... I suggest you to monitor the file access by using FileMon.exe which can ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • Re: Files getting corrupted in IDE
      ... Did you monitor the file access using FileMon? ... This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • Re: Outlook is retrieving data from Exchange server error - Weird
      ... Or just win2k server, check Dan t's post if you are running anything over ... win2k server with more than 2gb of ram. ... I am continuing to monitor and search for ... >> I did run the best practrices, some other diags from Msoft, the best ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)