RE: Adware, spyware, and trojans

From: Mike Cole (ColeM@ohca.state.ok.us)
Date: 12/06/02

    Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:25:20 -0600
    From: "Mike Cole" <ColeM@ohca.state.ok.us>
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Ad-Aware works great and it's free, you can also pay for a "Plus"
    version which has an Ad-Watch module and more configuration options.

    You can also use Ad-Aware Refupdate to keep the reference files up to
    date or go to the web site to download the reference files.

    Spybot is another free ad/spy ware removal tool that's free and can be
    found at:
    http://security.kolla.de/

    Michael