Re: Kerio Personal Firewall

From: kevin (iam@thehomepc.net)
Date: 11/22/02

    Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:19:07 -0800
    From: kevin <iam@thehomepc.net>
    To: "Chee%2dHeng Chin" <chchin@iastate.edu>

    Have you checked out Zone Alarm Pro? It tells you what is going on and
    gives you the best protection for a Windows box that I have tested.

    http://www.zonelabs.com/

    --
    Kevin McKinstry
    Shelton, WA

    Relevant Pages

    • RE: Kerio Personal Firewall
      ... connection thru either TCP/UDP including the exact port numbers and IP range ... service/application is currently listening on exactly which TCP/UDP port ... exactly which port and service a connection is allowed. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Kerio Personal Firewall
      ... Try looking for some hackers port scanning tools if netstat isn't giving ... nmap is a really flexible command line ... > service/application is currently listening on exactly which TCP/UDP port number? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Kerio Personal Firewall
      ... Do Right click on the tray icon, and select Firewall status. ... view all process listening. ... > connection thru either TCP/UDP including the exact port numbers and IP ... > service/application is currently listening on exactly which TCP/UDP port ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Best Plan of action for 2 forest.......
      ... PortQry reports the status of a port in one of the following ways: ... ..LISTENING This response indicates that a process is listening on the target ...
    • Re: RealVNC
      ... If we are talking about RealVNC it goes this way ... Then there is default Java listening port on port 5800 on the client machine ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)