Re: Secure FTP Server Search

From: Charley Hamilton (chamilto@uci.edu)
Date: 11/15/02

    Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:56:26 -0800
    From: Charley Hamilton <chamilto@uci.edu>
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    I've used sshd under cygwin on win2k for academic access purposes.
    Never dealt with it for general (i.e. varied trust level) sftp
    access. Don't know enough to comment on whether it meets your
    requirement

    > not to have some vulnerabilities related with FTP
    > commands such as FTP PORT / SITE / NLIST

    If someone who is more clueful wouldn't mind enlightening me,
    I'd be interested to know, though....

    Charley

    University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto@uci.edu