Secure file transfer

From: Benjamin Meade (ben@lanwest.com.au)
Date: 10/11/02

From: "Benjamin Meade" <ben@lanwest.com.au>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:41:41 +0800

Hey all,

I have a IIS server behind a Cisco PIX, and I need to transfer backup
files down to my workstation. I would like it a) Encrypted and b)
scriptable. I was looking at OpenSSH's Secure FTP. Any suggestions,
problems, other methods?

Thanks
Benjamin Meade
Systems Administrator
LanWest Pty Ltd

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Local IIS Server on workstation needs admin rights?
    ... We have on our office here for some users an local iis server running ... The user that is logged on to the workstation needs administrator ... Is it possible to give the user special rights for accessing and ...
  • Re: "Timeout expired" in ADO.NET
    ... just to double check...your IIS server is on a ... Windows Server, and NOT testing on a workstation ... in seconds)...the default implied timeout is 15 seconds. ... make sure the Connection Timeout value in the Connection ...