RF Keyboards

From: justin.cohen@us.army.mil
Date: 09/11/02

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:22:26 -0400
From: justin.cohen@us.army.mil
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

Has anyone implemented any policies regarding RF keyboards
(and/or other peripherals)? Recently, there has been some
debate within my office of the feasibility of remote
keystroke logging from these devices and I was wondering
if anyone has researched this topic or done any testing.

Thanks,

~Justin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Venture Communism Draft IV
    ... > Though of course it is open for debate, ... > arguments for the feasibility of what I am proposing, ... Even the poor drive to the poor house in cars they partially ...
    (sci.econ)
  • RE: RF Keyboards
    ... Subject: RF Keyboards ... (and/or other peripherals)? ... debate within my office of the feasibility of remote ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Watched US VP debate...
    ... Obama. ... The best part was when he really pressed Ryan for details (and ... questioned the feasibility of some of the promises), ... Such a thing wouldn't be tolerated in a real debate. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Watched US VP debate...
    ... questioned the feasibility of some of the promises), Ryan seemed to falter ... think the constant interruptions add real value to a debate, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)