re: any linux tool to get netbios imformation!

From: H C (
Date: 09/05/02

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 06:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: H C <>

nbtstat from RAZOR

* grab the tarball...the Install file says that it
compiles and runs on Linux, *BSD, etc.

Do You Yahoo!?

  • HELP - Multiple Emails !!
    ... BSD. ... the particular IP address to relay. ... are getting multiple emails for the same message. ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
  • Re: Maya
    ... >> run it on my BSD box I am running X with a GNOME ... >> with the way MAYA handles autocad files and vice ... Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! ... To unsubscribe, ...
  • Re: OS use rate
    ... Are these from a magazine? ... The fact BSD are older, also implies who copied what in the past and from whom. ... Spiros ... Yahoo! ...
  • Re: The future of NetBSD
    ... My point was not that "Yahoo does not give back to the FreeBSD ... project," but that the BSD licence *allows* them not to give back in a way ... that the GPL does not allow Google not to give back to the Linux ...
  • RE: free bsd4.4 lite
    ... Perhaps you are talking about 4.4 BSD Lite (which is similar ... > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! ... To unsubscribe, ...